T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to cut something immediately and of course now is when it acts up. First I kept getting a USB hub error on my computer whenever I would plug in the cutter. I thought my USB hub must be going on on my computer, so I have now tried to install my cutter on another computer. This computer has Vista on it and I can't get it installed. I have followed all the download instrustions and it won't pop up with the found new hardware message, so I'm beginning to think it might be the USB on the cutter. I've looked on the Roland site to see where to call them, does anyone have any suggestions or the number to call. Thanks,
R

· Registered
241 Posts
I need to cut something immediately and of course now is when it acts up. First I kept getting a USB hub error on my computer whenever I would plug in the cutter. I thought my USB hub must be going on on my computer, so I have now tried to install my cutter on another computer. This computer has Vista on it and I can't get it installed. I have followed all the download instrustions and it won't pop up with the found new hardware message, so I'm beginning to think it might be the USB on the cutter. I've looked on the Roland site to see where to call them, does anyone have any suggestions or the number to call. Thanks,
R
Call roland support directly 1-800-273-8895.

Also make sure you have the latest drivers by going here...
Roland DGA Corp. - Support - Technical Support and Services for Roland GX-24

From Roland Site...The only versions of Windows Vista currently supported are 32-bit versions. **NOTE: You must be logged on as Administrator or have Administrator Rights to install the drivers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.