T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to cut sticky flock for rhinestone and I'm getting the notorious incomplete cut circles. I have read a lot about this problem and really have not seen a good answer to it. I have tried every offset down force combo and no luck. The flock is actually cutting great at 190 down force but leaving a small spot not cut. I'm using a 60 deg blade.

Any suggestions?

· Registered
274 Posts
I'm trying to cut sticky flock for rhinestone and I'm getting the notorious incomplete cut circles. I have read a lot about this problem and really have not seen a good answer to it. I have tried every offset down force combo and no luck. The flock is actually cutting great at 190 down force but leaving a small spot not cut. I'm using a 60 deg blade.

Any suggestions?
The software usually affects this. Programs like Stone Cut Pro have overcut features in them that overcompensate for the circle. Or you could double cut the circle with less force. CorelDraw is notorious for breaking the vector and not having circles close.

-Dana

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.