T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV id=post_message_353960>This Labor day weekend, a massive three day festival, with camping, will be happening in Strausstown, PA, 30 minutes from Allentown, 45 minutes from Harrisburg, 20 minutes from Reading. Song 3 Productions is hosting Earth Jam 2008, the only US stop on the Guitar Masters World Tour. A gathering to celebrate the growing concern for the environment and positive changes in society. Featuring Classic Rock Icon Rick Derringer, Pete Seeger, the world famous folk singer, and Deodato, a grammy winning jazz and pop songwriter, who's song is remixed on Lupe Fiasco's new album. Members of shaggy, steel pulse and 60 more artists or bands. There will be an impressive line up of new artists and local Indie Rock Bands from the northeast East region, as well as some rockin' Jam Bands that will deffinitely bring back the Woodstock Spirit.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON TO BE THE OFFICAL SHIRT VENDOR OF THE CONCERT.

Anyone working in PA, OH, NY, NJ, CT, VA or anyone who's willing to come and setup. We have a few people working on being the vendor but no one is locked down with only days to go. Please contact me for all detials, This will be a win win for both. Over 10k intended to comes with nice weather in the forcast. Call me right away or email me,

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

I am going to be there this weekend because my brother is playing in it.

I know you are on crunch time, I think if you posted this in the Recommendations or Referrals or Services Needed, you may get a quicker response from someone who can handle this, if they are available.

Sometimes posts are missed in the Members Intro, but members go to those other sections looking for posts like this. Good luck to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts