T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

What we have up for sale is a great working DTG Printer from epson. The model is 4800. It is both a light color and dark color garment printer.

What I need to tell and actually reiterate is that this printer has absolutely no problems. And i promise you this.
Because the DTG manufacturing industry is so fragile and nearly all printers have problems, I can understand why many might be hesitant on buying or believing us. Honestly this printer will never cause you any type of problems.
The prints are super detailed, precise color coordination, and no easy occurring clogs.

We are selling this machine because we are now using our store front location to support a different department and don't have the option to multi operate.

We have the softwares and designs already and ready to go with the machine. Also we have the numerous tools and gadgets that came along with printer.

The printer is located in San Jose, California. If you are interested call us on 510.600.9785. The price of the printer is $15,000.

Here is a video proving everything we are saying in a manner of a test print. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YMjjGLzc7E

(go in description of video to play video 2)

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello.

What we have up for sale is a great working dtg printer from epson. The model is 4800. It is both a light color and dark color garment printer.

What i need to tell and actually reiterate is that this printer has absolutely no problems. And i promise you this.
Because the dtg manufacturing industry is so fragile and nearly all printers have problems, i can understand why many might be hesitant on buying or believing us. Honestly this printer will never cause you any type of problems.
The prints are super detailed, precise color coordination, and no easy occurring clogs.

We are selling this machine because we are now using our store front location to support a different department and don't have the option to multi operate.

We have the softwares and designs already and ready to go with the machine. Also we have the numerous tools and gadgets that came along with printer.

the printer is located in san jose, california. If you are interested call us on 510.600.9785. The price of the printer is $15,000.

here is a video proving everything we are saying in a manner of a test print. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymjjglzc7e

(go in description of video to play video 2)
We now lowered the price to $11,000 for a quick sale. Call us if you would like to see the printer :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts