T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, and good morning. i need some advise on our brother gt541 we have owned it about two years now and just lately we have been having some major problems, the yellow started banding so we pulled the head and cleaned it (using holy cow) perfect after that then our red started banding so we cleaned it the same way and now we cant even get it to pull the ink back with an initial cleaning... we cleared the line of cloggs and flooded the cap and it drained fine, but it wont pull thru the head, any suggestions?

also we are in Mesa, AZ no need for names but our tech is useless, can anyone suggest a good tech in our area?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Why dont you contact Brother directly instead of going through the distributor? I had a problem with my 541 and my distributor did not have a clue what was going on. (Turned out it was my employees fault.) I called Brother on their toll free number and the technician there had me up and running in less than half an hour. The guy I spoke with was really nice too.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts