T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Have been reading the forums for a while, an excellent wealth of information in here and some of you guys seem to really know what you are talking about, hence this post.

Having owned a GT782 for the last 24 months, with about 90,000 prints on it, i am pretty keen to get some data from the printer as to our average ink usage etc. When the machine was a few months old we got the company that supplied it to pull some data from the machine, though they charged a pretty hefty price for the privilege, what I am keen to know is if there is a way to pull this data? does it require a specific application etc?

Being based in the UK, our closest contact with Brother is in Germany which is where we brought the printer from along with the GT-541 to share the enduring print burden that we put the machines through, so thought that as i had been reading the forums for a while that I would make a quick enquiry here before dropping Brother a line.

Any assistance you can offer is greatly appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.