T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Have been reading the forums for a while, an excellent wealth of information in here and some of you guys seem to really know what you are talking about, hence this post.

Having owned a GT782 for the last 24 months, with about 90,000 prints on it, i am pretty keen to get some data from the printer as to our average ink usage etc. When the machine was a few months old we got the company that supplied it to pull some data from the machine, though they charged a pretty hefty price for the privilege, what I am keen to know is if there is a way to pull this data? does it require a specific application etc?

Being based in the UK, our closest contact with Brother is in Germany which is where we brought the printer from along with the GT-541 to share the enduring print burden that we put the machines through, so thought that as i had been reading the forums for a while that I would make a quick enquiry here before dropping Brother a line.

Any assistance you can offer is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Tim,

I am in very regular contact with the guys from brother in Europe. Last year they have evaluated my logfile as well. With the Maintenance tool stored on your PC you can easily pull the logfile from your machine and send it to them by email.
The mailaddress i normally use is gtsupport@BRother-ism.com.

If you have any problems to contact them, let me know.

Good luck,

John.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.