T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Got myself new computer so I needed to re-install everything for Roland. But I have actual problem with ''Not ready'' situation in Device Management section by verifying it.

Can anyone make some solution for me? I've tried everything - starting with instructions step by step and usb plugging in another computers if its actually working..downloading drivers..

Hope there is some chance you can help me. ASAP

Regards

·
Registered
371 Posts
This kind of issue usually arises when the driver is installed with the machine plugged into the pc, which it should not be. The other possibility is a conflict with another program/driver. If you did install the driver with the machine unplugged then it'll be a conflict in which case you should install the driver in safe mode.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This kind of issue usually arises when the driver is installed with the machine plugged into the pc, which it should not be. The other possibility is a conflict with another program/driver. If you did install the driver with the machine unplugged then it'll be a conflict in which case you should install the driver in safe mode.
We have might done it with machine plugged into the pc. How I can solve this situation?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I`m surprised that didn't work, try this.

Go into Device Manager & uninstall the driver & printer again, then go into Programs & Features & make sure there's nothing listed for Roland Camm-1, if there is delete it, then perform a system reboot. Next check there is still nothing showing in Device manager or Programs & Features. Restart your pc again but this time enter Safe Mode & install the driver with the Camm-1 unplugged.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I`m surprised that didn't work, try this.

Go into Device Manager & uninstall the driver & printer again, then go into Programs & Features & make sure there's nothing listed for Roland Camm-1, if there is delete it, then perform a system reboot. Next check there is still nothing showing in Device manager or Programs & Features. Restart your pc again but this time enter Safe Mode & install the driver with the Camm-1 unplugged.

Seems like ''not ready'' is not the problem here. We skipped this problem and tried to start cutting from start once again and its working fine now.
We had another problem in Cut Studio with ''file path not found'' so we changed location of import files in different folder and now it is working. I don't know if ''not ready'' or ''ready'' problem is important here. Glad it's working fine again and I can continue my work.

Thank you for help anyways.
Regards

·
Registered
45 Posts
Seems like ''not ready'' is not the problem here. We skipped this problem and tried to start cutting from start once again and its working fine now.
We had another problem in Cut Studio with ''file path not found'' so we changed location of import files in different folder and now it is working. I don't know if ''not ready'' or ''ready'' problem is important here. Glad it's working fine again and I can continue my work.

Thank you for help anyways.
Regards
Not ready is for the upgrade it means no upgrade ready to install

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.