T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rodney said:
Besides this one ;), the graphicdesignforum site seems like a pretty busy place where you can discuss those issues:
http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/
I should have specified that I meant a design forum dealing with other things, aside from (but not excluding) shirts. OF COURSE this forum is the best...I just don't want to get too off topic sometimes. :)

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
OF COURSE this forum is the best...I just don't want to get too off topic sometimes
I was just messing with you :) sometimes going to a more specialized forum may give you the detailed information you need.

Feel free to post your technical graphics questions here, your questions might help someone in a similar graphics situation in the future.

If no answer is posted right away, it could be answered later by new members that happen across the forum and see that your question is right up their area of expertise :)

· Registered
95 Posts
not so much technical, but great place for artists

eatpoo.com
cgtalk.com
gfxartist.com
conceptart.org

some industry professionals (video games, graphic design, movies, comics) hang at those places. as well as a plethora of other great artists!! great place for inspiration

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.