T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know about the cheapo totes sold at places like walmart and frys for 1.00 for grocerys?
I have a client looking for some (not canvas) and wondering where I can find them - everywhere I see the canvas ones. Also, Can they be heat transfered on with digital or vinyl? or will they melt?
Thanks for your help

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you are talking the "green bags" that everyone is selling nowadays...They will melt! I had something that was the same material-tried it...big mess

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
They're made from polypropylene and you can screenprint on them with an airdry ink; there's one specifically for those bags. I don't know where you get the blanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a place that sells the green bags wholesale ECOBAGS® reusable shopping bags, string bags, canvas totes, lunch sacks, more , Are these what you are talking about? Hope this helps :)
Thank you.
I will sign up for wholesale in a bit with them. I'm sure I can find something that will work.

I WAS looking at the polypropylene ones but if they will melt then I will need to fins another low cost bag. One that I can Heat Transfer on to as I only have the Transfers and the Vinyl.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts