T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finding this forum to be an incredible way to learn abpout an indusrty I know nothing about. I am writing a book and want to include t-shirts and other products to be part of the promotion of not just the book, but the concepts learned in the book. I will be interested in learning how to find the best kinds of t-shirts for the audience reading this book. I have art work done, now it is learning the best ways to print for a good product. I will be learning my way through all of the collective wisdom in this forum.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi Pilar and :welcome:

There are alot of different style shirts out there, from fabric quality to cuts, and of course, pricing. If you want to look at some of the styles to choose the shirt you want to print on, you can sign up at alphashirt.com for an account. They are easy there. You just register and you can peruse the sight.

Once you have an idea of the quality of shirt you want to use to promote your book, you can choose the quality of print you want to put on it. Here is a thread that may help you with that.

You didn't mention if you knew you wanted to have them screened for you, or if you want to make them yourself out of plastisol or inkjet heat transfers, so if you haven't already picked a process, this thread may help with that.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t48532.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Kelly. I really appreciate your welcome and guuidance. I have no idea what kind of printing will be done, I simply don't know the differences. I will be hiring someone to do this as this is not my area of expertise. I do like the printing style on my numerous Life is Good T's but I know nothing about the process. I don't like to wear prints on my shirts that I can feel through the shirt. Do you know what process the LIG company uses?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts