T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, my name is Daryl, a buddy and i are drawing up plans to start a web based store selling graphic novels, figures, models, posters and of course t shirts.(mainly focusing on comics, cult t.v and films.) I was hoping that somebody might be able to answer a couple of questions that i have regarding the t shirt side of our up coming buisness, they are

1.) Does anyone know of sites i might look at or companies i could get hold of that sell wholesale t shirts too retailers that already have images on them. Thats not to say that we won't be designing and printing our own t's but to start off with it will be easier to stock already pinted designs.

And

2.) Could anyone give me a quick run down of the legal side of how we could go about printing registered images on t's for retail purposes.

Any Help would be turly appreciated. Thanks. ;)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Daryl, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Does anyone know of sites i might look at or companies i could get hold of that sell wholesale t shirts too retailers that already have images on them. Thats not to say that we won't be designing and printing our own t's but to start off with it will be easier to stock already pinted designs.
www.newworldsales.com has a lot of licensed preprinted designs available for wholesale. You have to call/email them to setup a wholesale account.

2.) Could anyone give me a quick run down of the legal side of how we could go about printing registered images on t's for retail purposes.
We can't really give legal advice here on the forums (that's what lawyers are for :)), but in general, you would need to ask permission from the intellectual property owner (comic book, film, tv show, etc) or contact their licensing department.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Marius said:
1.) Does anyone know of sites i might look at or companies i could get hold of that sell wholesale t shirts too retailers that already have images on them. Thats not to say that we won't be designing and printing our own t's but to start off with it will be easier to stock already pinted designs.
The Mountain has some pretty awesome shirts (mostly large and artistic) that they sell wholesale for retailers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts