T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all. I'm new to the forum, but not so new to t-shirts. I work for a company that uses t-shirts as a promotional tool. They're known as "Compress-T's". We've always out-sourced most of the graphics and all of screen-printing, but as we grow, we are starting to take on more of this ourselves. We've been doing our own spot color separations using Illustrator for a few years, and now we are wanting to do more process and index separations ourselves. This is the area we will need the most advice. I look forward to getting to know some of you and bugging you for information!

Check out our products...YES, those are t-shirts!

http://www.addventurepro.com/

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Kenn, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Do you guys do compress-t's with shirts that are already printed by another printer? Neat promo idea!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do compress customer supplied t-shirts, but we prefer to use our own screen printers. They are the most familiar with our product and know to properly produce the image so it won't be damaged. We've had issues like ink cracking and off-setting from shirts that have been supplied by other printers.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I remember someone asking about getting this done on the forums quite a while ago (it was the first time I had ever heard of it). A very very weird business, certainly interesting. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Indeed...odd stuff :) . Do your tshirts smell? I don't know why, but all the compacted cloth things I've ever tried seemed to smell a little foul....not sure why.

PS. Make your site work in Firefox!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts