T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I joined Cafepress back in February on a whim and have been having a blast creating designs in Photoshop (mostly text-based).

Kudos to T-shirt Forums.com ... this has got to be one of the best t-shirt forums out there ...

visit the tdks Designs Workshop and Bird Flu Command Center

http://www.tdkscrowder.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
tcrowder-
We are out of Cincinnati as well, I like the Bengals and Cornhole shirts. You should try and get the cornhole shirts in bars around Cincinnati, I bet they would be a big hit. Are you trying to get your tees into any local stores yet? Good luck.

Webby

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tcrowder said:
Guessing this is your last name, well if it is no we are not related and no you can't borrow any money:p LOL Just getting the regular family questions out of the way :D

I checked out your store, cool designs.

welcome to the forums
... just a couple of bucks to tide me over 'til Friday, cuz ...

Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
webby said:
tcrowder-
We are out of Cincinnati as well, I like the Bengals and Cornhole shirts. You should try and get the cornhole shirts in bars around Cincinnati, I bet they would be a big hit. Are you trying to get your tees into any local stores yet? Good luck.

Webby
Who Dey! I relocated from the suburbs of Detroit to the suburbs of Cincinnati .... Cornhole what a phenomemon ... it's amazing.

Haven't done a lot of promoting locally (just on-line), but it's a great idea.

*** like your whataday site ... very nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts