T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,595 Posts
Hi Gary, welcome to the forums.

I think the concept of "Daddy's Little Girl Pride" is very very good. However, when I visited the site it was quite different than what I would have expected. Seems like there's just a few lacrosse shirts available. And it seems a little confusing as to whether the branding and products are targeted towards the dad or the daughter. Or is it both? I know you mentioned you are still in the process of developing, but these were just some initial thoughts when viewing your site. The idea is very promising, I wish you luck!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for taking the time to look at my site. I just started it and you're right it's just lacrosse now but my intention is to add all other sports, as well as, other areas of girls spirit and accomplishment. It's geared toward celebrating the special bond that exists between father and daughter. Any suggestions are welcomed.

· Registered
6,595 Posts
I really think there are a lot of different creative directions you can go in for both "daddy shirts" and "little girl shirts." Not just sports, but all kinds of girls niches. My daughter's five years old (so I guess I'm a little biased), but I think younger girly girl type stuff would work well too. How about matching shirts that say "Daddy's Little Girl" and "Little Girl's Daddy." The whole concept is a good idea for holiday gifts for Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Baby Showers, Birthdays, etc. These are just some ideas off the top of my head. I'm sure as you continue to develop, you will come up with some great stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.