T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we've been printing large format vinyl and paper for about 3 years now, digital printing since 1996. We just acquired a used Brother GT-381 + pretreatmaker 3 and printed our first test shirt yesterday. We have a Hixon HT400P heat press from a failed effort at transfer printing.

There are three of us, myself (hoping to retire someday), my son (hoping he'll take over for me) and a ¾ time designer/operator who will be doing most of the T-Shirt printing. We're in a small town just south of Eugene (Go Ducks) and far south of Corvallis (Go Beavers). I'm also overly verbal.

Looking forward to using this forum to be productive and profitable and hopefully to help where I can. Thanks to all in advance.

· Registered
1,116 Posts
Hey! I read your other post and see that you're already making yourself useful around here. The post about copyrights. Anyhow, you're the guy I want to be when I grow up.

Oh, and I saw the new version of the GT381 in action at the SGIA Expo a couple of weeks ago, the GTX. It was highly impressive and if you like your GT381, you can keep your GT381. Wait, what? Anyhow, if it ever needs to be replaced you should look at the GTX which runs $22K.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.