T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I have a small shop in Costa Rica. We have manufactured motorcycle decals with a Versacamm SP-300 for 7 years now but, we're looking forward to expand our product lines with textiles and some other promotional products.

I want to buy an OKI C711WT and a Combo Heat Press Machine (8 In 1 Multi Function). We'll use IMAGE CLIP Laser Dark/light Heat Transfer Paper.

I hope I'm making the right choices and I'm thankful for this forum.

See you!

· Registered
4,816 Posts
Hello everyone!

I have a small shop in Costa Rica. We have manufactured motorcycle decals with a Versacamm SP-300 for 7 years now but, we're looking forward to expand our product lines with textiles and some other promotional products.

I want to buy an OKI C711WT and a Combo Heat Press Machine (8 In 1 Multi Function). We'll use IMAGE CLIP Laser Dark/light Heat Transfer Paper.

I hope I'm making the right choices and I'm thankful for this forum.

See you!
Your inbox is full. I would like to give you valuable information about Rip software. You need to empty your inbox or move them in a folder. Newbies have PM limits until the minimum number of posts are met. So keep on posting even if it is a one liner so you will removed from restrictions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.