T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- I just joined the site. I am an American from Massachusetts now living in Salvador, Brazil and I'm getting myself set up to print shirts of my own designs here at home. Currently I have a very primitive setup, doing one color shirts and eyeballing the registration. I'm hoping to get more serious and get into multi-color shirts, going the extreme budget d.i.y. route. I look forward to getting to know some of you folks!

· Registered
928 Posts
Ha ha no..I am pretty close to Brazil thou, I am from Misiones, Argentina, where Foz do Iguacu is, but from the Argentinian side :).
Don't let them convince you that they are better soccer players then us !! :D:D:D:D

My son is attending at Umas Amherst.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha no..I am pretty close to Brazil thou, I am from Misiones, Argentina, where Foz do Iguacu is, but from the Argentinian side :).
Don't let them convince you that they are better soccer players then us !! :D:D:D:D

My son is attending at Umas Amherst.
Excellent- I have a friend from just over the border on the Brazilian side. I have never been down there but I would love to go some day. We also have a friend in Buenos Aires who has given us an open invitation to visit her! Some day hopefully.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.