T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself to the forum. New owner operator of an Epson F2000. Have been a non-contributing member for some time. Just getting the technicalities out of the way to have the ability to contribute. Love my F2000 by the way.

· Registered
11 Posts
hey there. i googled your machine and it looks like a direct to garment printer. i have always wondered how someone initially justifies that major purchase. have you already been in the printing industry?

also... you may want to add your location to your member info... you never know when someone nearby may need your services!

· Registered
2,768 Posts
A third party rip will greatly enhance your prints, save ink and increase productivity. Profiles are built in to NeoRip and we are adding more all the time. GC works with whites and lights but has issues with darks.
Epson will continue to update but.....

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Just introducing myself to the forum. New owner operator of an Epson F2000. Have been a non-contributing member for some time. Just getting the technicalities out of the way to have the ability to contribute. Love my F2000 by the way.
Welcome to T-Shirt Forums! Thanks for taking the time to register and post :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.