T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
Just joined the forum, good place it seems.
My name is Buck, and I airbrush on bamboo fiber clothing. I just want to share airbrushing tips on here, and discuss environmentally conscious designs and fabrics... I'm not a self righteous lib (not that that is a bad thing) just trying to make a small difference.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks for the responses...
I've been 'brushin for about a year now, it is a lot of fun and I've been able to sell some stuff too, !yeah!. I make my own stencils out of stencil material available at craft stores (I get mine at a quilt shop ...lol...)
The bamboo fiber is TERRIFIC!!! Super soft, durable, and bamboo grows really fast so it is potentially ecological.
ANYONE KNOW how to post pictures and CHANGE MY AVATAR?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
AirThreadz said:
The bamboo fiber is TERRIFIC!!! Super soft, durable, and bamboo grows really fast so it is potentially ecological.
Doesn't it also have natural anti-bacterial properties? Or am I thinking of something else?

·
Registered
241 Posts
The shirts look great. I've always fancied having a go at airbrushing so I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Never seen these Bamboo shirts but they do sound extremely comfortable. I Found a UK company selling them retail http://www.bambooclothing.co.uk/
wonder if they are available wholesale anywhere?
Justin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts