T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Dr. Froth and I am new to the shirt making world though I have owned a few differant businessess in the past. (recording studio, Teen Club, and bar). I am here to learn from eveyone the best ways to help market myself on the internet because I am a computer idiot.

my shop is: www.ferverwear.com
and it is home to the most offensive stuff I can think of.

Looking forward to learning.

Dr.Froth

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Ferverwear said:
and it is home to the most offensive stuff I can think of.
At first I was thinking "It's not that offensive", but then you warmed into it. A lot of the time when people say things like "the most offensive we could come up with" I tend to think they're just not very imaginative, but you're doing a pretty convincing job there ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Dr. Froth, your designs bring a smile to my face. Although a young immature smile all the same. Heh. I'd change your product information text to something other then blue as well as your site banner. Seriously....the blue hurts my eyes and its really hard to read. Otherwise good luck with your business and welcome to the forum. Hope to hear more from you and your business.

Nick.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the tip, I changed it to a light grey color and you're right, It is a lot easier to read. Cool.

·
Registered
303 Posts
No worries. I like to be honest about what a site has and doesnt. Seems that simple colours for fonts are the best and making sure they dont clash. You could also match it up with your t-shirt colours/designs if you wanted. Nah...getting too complex. But colours for me make a massive difference when I read the words. See my signature for an example, simple but attractive. Little details count I guess.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't worry, the rest of the religons are coming your way soon (what about the Juice Lapper shirt? that counts as another religon right)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts