T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm fairly new the the shirt set. Opened a CPshop in January. I had been doing my own veggie themed shirts for a while to sell at the farmers market where I sell produce I raise on my farm. I'm sure there will be lots that I can learn here and maybe contribute once in a while.

Looking forward to good discussions.
Kent

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Kent, thanks for joining the forums. I like your t-shirt avatar!

Selling veggie themed shirts at a farmers market is a great idea. Lots of targeted shoppers :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good luck with that venture! I have tried contacting my local farmers markets but for the most part they either disallow non-produce-only vendors or have their maximum and aren't allowing any more. Not an easy "market" to get into, surprisingly. Any tips, besides growing my own produce?

jean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rodney, Yes, lots of shoppers. Many more lookers than buyers though. And it's a bit of a hassle to transport and display shirts when the produce is in peak season.

I made the avatar for one of the shirts I wear at market. Glad you like it.

Kent

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jean, You might try talking to the manager or board and offer to design shirts or totes with something promoting their market in consideration for allowing you to join. That way the market could use your products for promotion or as a money maker for them if they wanted to buy a quantity and resell them. That would make it a win-win situation.

Kent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts