T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I have to say I don't work for Ryonet company
I have to share this with you guy,
I start to use this product "Green stuff" and this product is mazing, I apply to my screen I let it on the screen a hour so, and the water, with a regular water hose and everything gone, it could be plastisolk and the shadow from the image
This product is great.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I've used this product too and like it.
However, WHOA ! Over an hour with it on your screen, that's risking it big time!
If it dries, it will crosslink and lock that emulsion on your screen, making it worthless.
A couple minutes at most and even then, if you're in a dry area, it potentially could lock up your screen.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've used this product too and like it.
However, WHOA ! Over an hour with it on your screen, that's risking it big time!
If it dries, it will crosslink and lock that emulsion on your screen, making it worthless.
A couple minutes at most and even then, if you're in a dry area, it potentially could lock up your screen.
No, I'm talking about The Green Stuff is a vicious dehazer and degreaser

The Green Stuff Dehazer & Degreaser - Quart| ScreenPrinting.com by Ryonet

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Funny, in the beginning, they marketed it to do everything.
I still don't think it's a good idea to leave it on your screen for that long.
Dehazers can weaken your mesh (and adhesive) especially if left on that long.
I can't imagine why it should be left on for an hour.
Couple minutes, sure.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
The green stuff use to to have a label that even recommended 30 min. Make sure you shake the heck out of this product before using or you will end up with a 1/2 bottle of abrader.

The chemicals in green stuff won't attack the mesh like other dehazers. The more concern with this stuff is with constant use you can weaken the mesh from the abrader. I use the green stuff the first time on a new screen and then use CCI enviro dehaze.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.