T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a big show coming up in December and want to really setup my booth for this show. It is indoors and has a 10x10 size booth with 3 walls that I can use (but not drill into etc.). Now all my stuff is eco-friendy, either Organic or recycled materials so I wanted to do a booth that is all eco-friendly. Recycled or "green" materials.
Does anyone have any ideas at what I can do? I have a few in mind but would love to hear some fresh ideas!
you can reply on here or shoot me an email @ [email protected]
thanks!
-Tim

·
Registered
332 Posts
congrats on your first show! you definitely want to make sure that people can touch, feel and see some of your shirts when they walk by. i've sold many shirts after people touched them and felt how soft they were. sometimes buyers won't walk into a booth - they like to observe from outside. so make sure that you have a sign and one or two lines about your brand in the middle of the booth so they can see it when they pass by.

good luck with your show. let us know how it goes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.