T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase a legit code for an unregistered copy of GreatCut 4 if someone has it and never used it before. I'm currently running Flexi 8.6 with a dongle and would like to use the AAS 2 contour feature on a Zencut green/puma 3. Just to be clear I do not want a cracked or bootleg copy I want a real registration code that can be confirmed by GCC. Thanks

· Registered
521 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a legit code for an unregistered copy of GreatCut 4 if someone has it and never used it before. I'm currently running Flexi 8.6 with a dongle and would like to use the AAS 2 contour feature on a Zencut green/puma 3. Just to be clear I do not want a cracked or bootleg copy I want a real registration code that can be confirmed by GCC. Thanks
The registration code provided with GreatCut is your proof of purchase. If the registration code is lost or stolen, then that is equivalent to losing the entire software package, and a new package of GreatCut must be purchased.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay so I was able to after lots of email's and filling out an outdated order form and faxing it in as GCC doesn't have an online order form, get version 4 of greatcut for the upgrade price of $50 as they stated every machine comes with it but if the key is lost you only have to buy the upgrade that is about a third of the price.

I wanted to use great cut as I design in CorelDRAW and now I can print and cut.

Thanks to those who offered advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts