T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first I use them to host my site and I am not any part of this place other then a customer and it is just a good deal I just wanted to share.
Web Page Design Services For Entreprenuers Starting A Website
They are offering anyone a free webiste no cost. They are hoping you will want their other services they offer. I have never had any problems getting a hold of them and they talk me through all my questions. Just great customer service and they are straight up with you.
Go check them out and my site (that I am still building) is through them feel free to see some of what they offer www.fearlessfx.com

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ok first I use them to host my site and I am not any part of this place other then a customer and it is just a good deal I just wanted to share.
Web Page Design Services For Entreprenuers Starting A Website
They are offering anyone a free webiste no cost. They are hoping you will want their other services they offer. I have never had any problems getting a hold of them and they talk me through all my questions. Just great customer service and they are straight up with you.
Go check them out and my site (that I am still building) is through them feel free to see some of what they offer www.fearlessfx.com
i wouldnt buy from a site that looked like that even if products were amazing! it looks like it will be up today and gone next week save up 500 bucks and you can have someone do a really really nice clean one. I designed by own shop in photoshop and paid a guy 200 bucks to code it for me and it came out very nice.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Unfortunately, I have to agree. A site like that won't yield the kind of business you want to see.

If you know little about web design, and you need a website, please go to a professional.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I totally argree with the cookie cutter style web site not portaying as professional look as individual made site. But like I said it is a good place to start. We also know that yes it may cost around $500 to build a custom site then you got another $500 to optimize it for web search and not to mention a shopping cart. They do offer all the other services and I will soon be using it. I started the web site just to see what it was like and it has generated a lot more then I expected so I will now be moving forward with a more custom site.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's always good to test the water before you jump in.

In fact, my very first website ever was build on webs.com (WAY before it was called webs.com)

It was pretty awful. Reminds me of browsing geocities back in the day. haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts