T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sharing this not because I have any kickback, but because I was super excited to learn this information and thought others could benefit too.

Joto Paper just released a flyer to introduce their new vinyl collection. Many of the products, but not all, indicated they were Eco Friendly. I got on the phone right away to find out if the vinyl I'd been using was also Eco and here's what I learned.

Multi-cut Ultra is the new name for the original Multi-cut, so yes, it is eco, just not advertised. But even better... ALL their vinyl products are eco friendly.
What does eco friendly vinyl mean?
  • Raw materials are ecologically inert
  • Do not contain PVC, plasticizers or heavy metals
And they have a reference number to back up all this information.
For anyone who has not been using Joto vinyl, it is very soft and thin, high tack. Comes in a good variety of colours, though not as much as Stahls. I find it very easy to work with and it handles small detail great.

I've been feeling guilty about using so much vinyl, but now I feel great! It works perfectly with my Enviro Imprints program.

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Siser Easy Weed. There are even materials available made with no PVC (polyvinyl chloride), which some customers demand for environmental reasons.

;)
Ken, is Siser Easy Weed available in Canada? That has been my biggest issue with getting Eco Vinyl. If I have to ship it from the states, I've lost the eco value. And it's crazy pricing to get supplies through customs.
Joto has branches in Canada and US.

· Registered
473 Posts
Ken, is Siser Easy Weed available in Canada? That has been my biggest issue with getting Eco Vinyl. If I have to ship it from the states, I've lost the eco value. And it's crazy pricing to get supplies through customs.
Joto has branches in Canada and US.
Good question. I am not certain, but I shot them an email to ask.

Email did not work, so I just called them....

They do not have distributors in Canada at this time, but we ship stuff all over the world. Like you mentioned though....international shipping can be spendy, and dealing with customs. I guess it depends on final cost with all that said.

I really just wanted to remind David =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.