T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all ,
i have just brought a vinyl cutter (sagacnc, saga-135011 ) what a great cutter. i had been looking to buy one from ebay for sometime and was hearing a lot of bad news about the cutters you can get from ebay, in most cases from the reading a had done , "hit and miss" , being i am new to using a vinyl cutter, (always done by hand :) ) , never again hahahaha i was a little worried about buying from some random china ebay seller , so i gave up the idea and starting looking else where only to find out that most places were in the us or very expensive. but i came across a australian supplier SAGACNC , a few days of emails back and forth to sagacnc i decided to purchase a saga-135011 , SAGA vinyl cutters Australia.
i am so happy with my purchase of my cutter the customer service is next to none , quick replies , helpful info and parts available in australia and most importantly a great product at a great price . i like i said before i am new to vinyl cutting
im so happy that the customer support in helping me set up the cutter drivers , being i am a MAC users and im now running parallels . if i had of gone with ebay i don't think i would be so happy , if problems no one to turn too. but i feel confident that if i have a problem with my cutter , its only an email away, knowing the people i am talking to are in the country the cutter is!, very helpful. so if you ever find this post , THANKS HEAPS MIKE FROM CNCSAGA FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT WITH MY CUTTER ! you made the whole set up experience so much less stressful than i thought it would be :)
just thought i would share this info , ok back to cutting hahahahahahahahaha

· Registered
262 Posts
I've never heard of that brand of cutter, but you hit the nail on the head. Making sure that your set and working is the biggest thing. And jack as for your cameo , they are great little cutters. But when you get a bigger machine I think you will be much happier. I have a cameo on my desk I use for demo's and some smaller projects I do.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[email protected]
I'm guessing you are using this email ? He does travel around a bit doing set up for cnc stuff as well . I've just contacted him by email if I get on to him ill let you know , it seems I've lost his number due to me update iphone lol
Yeah I'm happy I brought the saga 135011 cutter much better cutting massive decals haha almost brought the smaller one happy I didn't :)

· Registered
36 Posts
Hi did you in touch with Mike get his number is 0282088802 I am in Perth 0895925272
Cheers John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.