T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I work for Quayside Clothing Ltd and I am new to the forums and wondered if you someone could point me in the best direction to advertise a job we have available.

I'm looking for an Embroidery Digitiser/Artwork Processor to work in-house in a successful UK based business.

If anyone can direct me to the correct forum/resource for this it would be much appreciated.

For further details you can contact me by email.

Cheers
Carl

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Looking to hire Embroidery Digitiser/Artwork Processor - Successful Manchester based company

Hello!!

I'am a profesional embroidery digitiser. I work from home for my own business and for others embroidery shops. we have a lot of experience in that.
We work by email... i recive the art/logo, then i digitise it and send it back to the costumer. You can pay by bank transfer in US dolars or Euros. to my bank account in Panama City, PA
If i can help you.. just PM me..
Best Regards!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: Looking to hire Embroidery Digitiser/Artwork Processor - Successful Manchester based company

hi i do embroidery digitizing for free :) providing there's no copyright
it free for the first 4 orders:)

·
Registered
0 Posts

Hi,

We are an embroidery digitizing company. Our prices are $1 per 1000 stitches with excellent quality and a fast turn around. No minimum order.

We are already working with US, Australia and European customers. If you are interested in more details, you can visit our website at www.sgi-int.com

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mary Kate
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts