T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the Graphtec CE5000-60 and Illustrator CS5 are compatible. I read on another thread they may not be, is this true? If so what is the answer, installing CS2-3?
I run a new IMac 10.6.3. What graphic software runs well on a Mac to do basic text and wording for heat transfer that is compatible with the CE5000?
Any information would be appreciated!

· Registered
996 Posts
I'm not sure about CS5 but my CS4 works fine with my 5000-60. I use that more than my Coral. The cutter supports both and I can cut directly from either. I don't see why CS5 would not work.

· Registered
34 Posts
Does anyone know if the Graphtec CE5000-60 and Illustrator CS5 are compatible. I read on another thread they may not be, is this true? If so what is the answer, installing CS2-3?
I run a new IMac 10.6.3. What graphic software runs well on a Mac to do basic text and wording for heat transfer that is compatible with the CE5000?
Any information would be appreciated!
Hi. Illustrator CS5 is not compatible with the Graphtec plotters at this time. My manufacturers representative is telling me that the updated plugins for Illustrator CS5 will be available in October.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.