T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, i just got my new graphtec ce5000 and so far I love it, especially the contour cutting feature. the question i have is that when i sheet feed the material and it reads the page size the cutting blade aligns to the left of the page as its starting point (origin). is this correct or should the starting point (origin) be to the right. the reason i am asking is because when cutting from cut master it shows me that the vinyl will cut vertical but when i send to the cutter it cuts horizontal? also in the cut master software it shows a red axis line and blue. which is X and which is Y?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
i got my cutter craft robo pro and had problems with Robo Master. If i print and cut using illustrator with cutting master 2 my registration mark can read by cutter but if i used ROBO MAster diretly the registration mark is hard to find. it always says
" Auto registration mark has Failed.
Confirm that the distance between registration marks set is corect.
Confirm that the auto registration mark pattern set is correct. (code=1102)"

G

·
okay, i just got my new graphtec ce5000 and so far I love it, especially the contour cutting feature. the question i have is that when i sheet feed the material and it reads the page size the cutting blade aligns to the left of the page as its starting point (origin). is this correct or should the starting point (origin) be to the right. the reason i am asking is because when cutting from cut master it shows me that the vinyl will cut vertical but when i send to the cutter it cuts horizontal? also in the cut master software it shows a red axis line and blue. which is X and which is Y?
where did u buy your graphtec from?
how much did it cost?

im thinking of getting this one Graphtec CE5000 Series Series Vinyl Cutter

pls advice where to get mine from?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts