T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

If I try and cut something at 4"x4" my finished article is 16", anyone had this problem before?

When I look at it on the cut file it's mapped out at the correct size but the minute I send to cut it enlarges every time to 200% bigger!

I'm very confused and so is the gentleman I bought the cutter from as it worked perfectly for him and I even saw it working.

I'm using the same software he did as well...

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
What are you trying to cut? If it's an imported SVG then these type of files have a dpi setting embedded when they are saved. Try loading it into Inkscape or something and save at a different dpi.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you trying to cut? If it's an imported SVG then these type of files have a dpi setting embedded when they are saved. Try loading it into Inkscape or something and save at a different dpi.

I'm trying to cut images that I've created on Vinylmaster for my daughters school leavers hoodies. The chest logo I've designed and created myself which is the 4" logo which is cutting at 16"

It even cut massive when I used one of the software's own clipart images of a bird...I'm well confused.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.