T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just converted to using corel draw X3 with my graphtec ce5000-60 and cutting master 2. I seem to be having a nightmare with measurements.

The measurements from corel are not converting over correctly, something that is meant to be 15cm wide is coming out 5cm wide, iv managed to get around this with vinyl by multiplying the required size by 3.7 which brings it out close enough.

However when trying a cut on a colour transfer thats been printed on A4 with registration marks, the cutter cant find the registration marks which im assuming is down to the error on sizing. Does anyone know how to fix this before i try converting everything to adobe illustrator?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Let me see if I can help. You need to get into command on you Graphtec display. Make sure you have it set for "GP-GL" setting and press enter. You will get to "step size". You need to change this number. I had to do it to have my 5000-60 cut the correct size when using my winpcsing 2010. There are 4 different numbers that you can choose and you may have to make a test cut using each until you get the right one. I made a "TEST" text at 1" high and cut it with the settings until I got it to cut 1". Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.