T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am new to screen printing and have never done more than a 1 color print it has always been cut out in flexi and heat trasfered, but I am going to give it a try. I have three pictures and was wondering if anyone could help me figure these out if you have time. I haved used the magic ward and layered them but some of the picture won't pick up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I am in photoshop7 and only have a picture no artwork. P.S. new to this site and love it.

Attachments

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I tried to use flexi but when I auto trace it is not smooth (any tips) I will put it in paper port and try to fix it up. As for Illustrator I have never used it. I have Corel trace and draw but all these programs can be intimadating. I don't know which one to use. In flexipro can I press different color vinyls together on my heat press? Again thanks for all the responses. I am new to this site and it has been great, I have learned so much since last week when I joined.

· Registered
332 Posts
Dawn in Flexi scan image. Select the trace tool. In the info menu select the noise reduction to most, corners to most, the next one forget the name at bottom to 80-95%. The % is like howthe trace follows the edges. So, play with it. Trace it with different settings. After: I then most times lock the image down,right click it then down to lock. Locking it keep you moving it. Getting the best trace go in touch it up. At some point I unlock the image and move out of the way, doing some final touch ups. I then weld and compound the things that need it. Just grouping it can have problems if there is others that use the computer. They may break the image apart messing with it, it some how gets saved. Then I have to put thing back together. Sorry thats what happens at the shop I work at.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much!!:)
Dawn in Flexi scan image. Select the trace tool. In the info menu select the noise reduction to most, corners to most, the next one forget the name at bottom to 80-95%. The % is like howthe trace follows the edges. So, play with it. Trace it with different settings. After: I then most times lock the image down,right click it then down to lock. Locking it keep you moving it. Getting the best trace go in touch it up. At some point I unlock the image and move out of the way, doing some final touch ups. I then weld and compound the things that need it. Just grouping it can have problems if there is others that use the computer. They may break the image apart messing with it, it some how gets saved. Then I have to put thing back together. Sorry thats what happens at the shop I work at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.