T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got CorelDRAW 12 and would like to know what program goes good with it. I do Direct to garmet printing and embroidery. Thanks Steve:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi Steve

The corel draw will work fine for logos and vector art files. It has a real easy learning curve. If you google "corel digital embroidery software" there are many programs for digitizing that work with corel draw. I hope this helps and good luck.

Bill m :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you heard anything about the Corel X3 or X4 programs and how well they work with the 12 program? thanks Steve:)

·
Administrator
14,656 Posts
Have you heard anything about the Corel X3 or X4 programs and how well they work with the 12 program? thanks Steve:)
X3 and X4 are just later versions of 12. X3 is really 13 and X4, 14, Get it? :) Those clever people over at Corel.

I would look up on Corel's site what 13 and 14 has that 12 doesn't. If you don't need those upgrades (and you probably won't), then you are fine with 12.

I generally upgrade my Corel every 3rd version or so. Although even if I was still using say version 8, it would still serve all my needs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boy what a way to get a stupid guy like me to try and buy a new product. Why did they just name it CorelDRAW 13 and 14. Thanks for the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts