T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for backgrounds that would go behind trucks, cars, fire engines, etc.. I want the look of a large design with 1-2 trucks, lettering and background. Can anyone out there help me achieve this.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well, whenever i create my art, there are a bunch of things i need to take into consideration which will ultimately help me decide how to attack my design. For instance.. I will speak from the silk screen printing point of view. What kind, colors, and quantities of shirts will they be printed on? Also i need to take into consideration how many colors i am capable of printing on my press. Obviously if the customer only wants 24 shirts i am not gonna go nuts on a design that will use 8 screens. There are a whole bunch of factors i need to take into consideration before i start designing anything. Maybe if you give a little more info to us as to what it is these designs are intended for, we can help a little better. Hope this helps. I would definitely be able to help you a bit if you need it though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts