T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy another of course :D

I'm into my 3rd year of NeoFlex ownership and, despite all the 'new kids on the block' - I saw all of them at FESPA, I'm gonna buy a 2nd NeoFlex :)

Nothing compares :D - excellent hardware and superb software RIP with profiles to match.

Great work guys.

·
Registered
436 Posts
John,

You're ordering a second NeoFlex ... very cool ... a great DTG printer!

What set-up do you have on your first NeoFlex Printer (CMYK+White or Dual CMYK)?

And, what set-up are you going to order for the 2nd one ... and why?

Just curious.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My present setup is a NeoFlex with white ink and a NeoSol printer but no base. My next NeoFlex will be with white ink.

When I'm busy I'll have 2 textile printers running and when it's a little quieter, I'll have a textile and solvent running.

I can avoid downtime too in the event that one of the textiles decides to give me a beating :) or when I want to carry out some thorough maintenance.

I'm getting a lot of printing enquiries just now - 80+ shirts etc. So I plan on ramping the business up.

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
John,
AA is so grateful to have you as NeoUncle. You never formally trained and 5000 miles away but you still going strong. You gave faith on us. AA's respect to you is the utmost. I will offering you the best deal. My liitle token of show you our true appreciation. Our great friendship will last ever. Thank you friend.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.