T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a used FlexiJet printer. It's obviously going to need a full flush of the entire ink path. After that i'm a bit lost. I can't find a manual and can't find much info about software. My main concerns are that I don't want to power it on until i've checked everything over and I need the software to run it. I also need the manual since I haven't worked with anything but sheet and roll feed printers. I'm not sure about how to go about aligning the print area/ platen.

· Registered
84 Posts
Go to BelQuette, Inc. at the top you will see a drop down menu that says "Connect" then select "Forum". Sign up there and then you will be able to download the User's Manual and the necessary software. You will need a product code to validate the software. It is a 16 digit code that came with the original CD. If you do not have the code then you will need to contact Ted at www.iproofsytems.com to purchase a new code.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.