T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm referring to Robert Downey, Jr. and Kirk Lazarus. Whew! I was looking at a TV show tonight. I thought the host was being funny saying that the guy's name he's talking about is Kirk Lazarus when I'm sitting here shaking my head saying, uh, not it's not!

I'm tempted to think that Robert is running to Australia and living as Kirk. :p

Do you agree they look alike?

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF KIRK LAZARUS

Robert Downey Jr. - AskMen.com

AB

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, I'm glad you all knew the real deal here! I thought I was going nuts. LOL!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't feel bad, had me for a second, until I saw the CAANS film festival award. I know the entertainment world loves award shows, but I could only think of CANNES.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I'm referring to Robert Downey, Jr. and Kirk Lazarus. Whew!
Awwww, this is almost too bad that he is one in the same.... lol.. the world could use another cutie pie looking like RDJ running around the face of the earth if you ask me!!! :p I've always liked him, problems and all... he's a real fav of mine, too, in the movie Hearts and Souls, but of course, awesome as the Mr. IronMan. :D

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Aaaahhhaaa, I clicked the link and read his bio!! That is a hoot! He was raised by his aboriginal half sister (three years his junior) and her boyfriend. He then set out on his own at the ripe age of 13, making her 10 at the time he left!! Hahaaa. Okay, I'll be seeing this movie! :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Last time I saw RDJnr was in U.S. Marshals which must be 10 years ago, Man is he aging fast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts