T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anybody know of any good tranfer/screen printers and garment supliers in the uk that offer good quality at reasonable prices. I am creating a new brand for sports enthusiast leisurewear starting with t-shirts and am looking for the best quality I can get that is cost effective initially for small runs. My designs will be mostly 2 colour (solid) on both dark and light t-shirts. Any help/advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Also I was just wondering if anybody else had had there brand name registered as a trademark, or just used it unregistered with TM (UK) symbol>

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums, TROskell!

It would probably be best to search google or yahoo for a uk based screen printer, as advertising isn't allowed in the forums.

I have registered a trademark before, but I know a LOT of t-shirt sellers that don't register their brand and do just fine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your comments

I've tried google and found a few printers, but I don't know the sort of quality or service they offer. I will obviously check them out prior to placing print with them I was just hoping to narrow it down to a few good ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts