T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a good UK clothing manufacturer to produce my T-shirt designs.

Would be looking at initial quantities of 100pcs per design to start with and preferably be able to receive a sample without having to pay a ridiculous price for it.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for a good UK clothing manufacturer to produce my T-shirt designs.

Would be looking at initial quantities of 100pcs per design to start with and preferably be able to receive a sample without having to pay a ridiculous price for it.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Tom
Hi Tom,

Welcome to TSF

The Price for sample manufacturing is related to the specific yarn-blend based products where your manufacturer may has to knit it on custom basis for your brand's specification, it could also be asked for screen exposure or any other print or embroidery based decoration,shipping purpose etc.
conclusively it is not a bad idea if you re having four/five different designs.

:welcome:

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tom,

Welcome to TSF

The Price for sample manufacturing is related to the specific yarn-blend based products where your manufacturer may has to knit it on custom basis for your brand's specification, it could also be asked for screen exposure or any other print or embroidery based decoration,shipping purpose etc.
conclusively it is not a bad idea if you re having four/five different designs.

:welcome:
Hi Khan,

Thank you for this I appreciate the feedback. Can you point me in the right direction for good manufacturers to use in the UK?

Thanks,

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.