T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodday fellow t shirt lovers:)

I'm a new comer to the t shirt industry and currently looking into starting my own business. I was hoping that somebody could give me some direction as to where I could find good quality but reasonably priced female ringer t shirts. (Preferably 100% cotton or limit 30% poly blend)

I'm looking to order just about 100 t shirts to start with. I've checked Resource Rags, I was also looking into American Apparel but I read somewhere that it tends to shrink (shorten)after washing and I havnt been able to find out their prices cus I dont have a price list(If anyone does have this that would be helpful). I also checked out Gildan but the colours of their 100% ringers arent what I'm looking for. Can anyone offer some advice and direction with regard to this.

Oh by the way, I'm an international customer, I live in Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean.
Would appreciate the feedback,

Thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Have you looked at Anvil 323 - 4.2 oz. 100% pre-shrunk combed ring spun semi-sheer 30 singles cotton? Costs around $3.50 US depending of course on who you buy it from.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm checking it out now, trying to call some of the distributors to get pricing info but for some reason I'm not getting through to the 800 numbers from my cell phone.

I also forgot to mention that I'd also like (if possible) for the ringers to have a vintage, soft feel, tired of those stiff cotton blanks I get here at home. Again any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks again Rhonda for your very prompt response.:) Much appreciated.

Peace

·
Administrator
14,207 Posts
Thanks, I'm checking it out now, trying to call some of the distributors to get pricing info but for some reason I'm not getting through to the 800 numbers from my cell phone.

I also forgot to mention that I'd also like (if possible) for the ringers to have a vintage, soft feel, tired of those stiff cotton blanks I get here at home. Again any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks again Rhonda for your very prompt response.:) Much appreciated.

Peace
Some of the colored heathers will give it a vintage look. If you are getting ring spun, it should already be soft.

Also check out alternative apparel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

I'm trying to find out which is better and what brands like phat farm and nike use for their tshirts do they use 100 % cotton or polyblends?

And are there different types of cotton cause I saw a shirt and I was told it was 100 % cotton but it was so smooth and soft to me it look like some of my polycotton stuff !

So how do it tell and which is better?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts