T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,497 Posts
That has a CIS installed and includes Cobra ink, so is not directly comparable to a 7210 you buy anywhere else.

B&H Photo has the printer (no CIS) for $149.99 and free shipping.

I bought the $149.99 printer from B&H and then Cobra refillable carts and ink. Total ~$220.

If you want a CIS and can install it yourself, Cobra also sells the CIS alone. Personally, I wouldn't get a CIS unless you are constantly printing.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I wanted to go ahead and order the refillable carts and ink, what would I need to buy? Anything specific or just ones that say they're compatible with the printer? I'm ordering the one you mentioned off B&M...great price! Free shipping

· Registered
4,497 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
Staples and Best Buy have excellent 'trade-in' policies. On day of purchase, turn in the clunker (the $10 printer you bought on Craigslist) and be credited $50 or $100! Go to their respective websites to see the details for yourself. Be aware, Best Buy also has Price Matching. You truly can take them to the cleaners on electronics(Epspon and HP do control their prices so no great deal expected here) with a little Internet search before buying.

· Registered
460 Posts
UPDATE:
For the month of April (2018) on Epson's website, they are offering a $150 rebate on purchase or $250 rebate when upgrading from a 6 color or more (any brand) equivalent clunker. If you were considering purchasing a P600, (9 color, wide body) now may be a good time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.