T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: blank t-shirt prices

What's considered a good price for an Amer. Apperal shirt? Is $5 too outrageous???

·
Registered
382 Posts
If you're buying by the case they are around $3.45, if you buy by the dozen they are around $4.90, and if you buy per piece they are $5.90. These are all estimates as I dont' have my price list in front of me.

So if you're getting a per piece price of $5, then I'd say it's a good price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed you guys pay top dollars for T shirts in the USA
On average I pay Aud$2-50 per T-shirt 185 to 190 GSM

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've been buying from Virginia Ts for years. Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, Gildan, Jerzee, and more for under $2. per shirt. That is case price, but it's a big difference when doing a couple hundred shirts. I would rather be putting that much more folding money into my pocket than theirs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
At what sites can I get the American Apparel shirts for the cheapest with the printing on them? Or is it smarter to buy the shirts balnk and then print on them myself through another company?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
At what sites can I get the American Apparel shirts for the cheapest with the printing on them? Or is it smarter to buy the shirts balnk and then print on them myself through another company?
Contact your local screen printers to get quotes.

Some places will give you competitive pricing if you supply the shirts, some places it will cost the same if they supply them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Contact your local screen printers to get quotes.

Some places will give you competitive pricing if you supply the shirts, some places it will cost the same if they supply them.

so where can I get the cheapest American Apparel shirts? or in a combined shirt and screen packacge online?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
so where can I get the cheapest American Apparel shirts? or in a combined shirt and screen packacge online?
Contact American Apparel directly to get their shirts wholesale. Or you can go through one of their distributors like TSCApparel.com or AlphaShirt.com

As for printing places hat will sell your the shirts printed with your logo), you should be able to find those easily in Google (or by searching your local yellowpages).

Since we have so many printers here on the forum, we tend to stay away from printer recommendation posts to help avoid self promotional posts and spam.

It's not too hard to find a screen printer that will print on American Apparel shirts though. Most of them do or can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts