T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Sharon, thank you for joining the T-Shirt Forums!

A couple of quick suggestions on your site would be to get rid of the forwarding by Yahoo that puts your site in a fram and a yahoo banner at the bottom. It doesn't help your site look professional.

You may want to consider a real hosting account for your t-shirt site so you can make the best use out of your faithbrother.com domain name (it's a good, easy-to-remember name!)

Lastly, you will want to make it much easier for people to browse and shop your t-shirt designs. When visiting your site, it's not immediately clear that you can actually purchase any of the pictures on your site as t-shirts. You should use images of your designs on t-shirts, add "buy now" or shopping cart links that allow people to choose which size t-shirt (if you're starting out, PayPal is a good way to do this).

Another way to setup a store is to use a fulfillment company like CafePress, PrintMojo, SpreadShirt or something similar. That way you can upload your designs and the fulfillment company will handle the printing of your designs and setup an ecommerce store for you.

If you need more suggestions, feel free to post your questions in the ecommerce site design or general t-shirt selling forums.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rodney Hey thanks I have since joined cafepress so I can sell but my site is free from zoomshare and it is just a start. Thank You for the input. Sharon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts