T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I'm John and am a new member of the forum. I've been embroidering and heat pressing anything and everything for about 5 years now, and have recently added sublimation printing on mugs etc to my repertoire. I found the forum whilst searching for a cheap and easy way of producing rhinestone templates using my Graphtec CE2000-60. It appears I need to invest in a more recent version of Coreldraw than I have at the moment (I'm still on version 9!:eek:).
Looking forward to learning lots from all of you seasoned campaigners out there.

John

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum John! There are lots of opportunities to learn here. People share a lot of really good information.
Hi Kristine,
I must confess it warms the cockles of my heart at the generosity of people on here with their free giving of time and information:)
I could sit and browse on here all day, but unfortunately I need to get working and earn some cat-food vouchers!!

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.