T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would not recommend storenvy.com their print quality is good, but their print registration is not so good. and they don't take responsibility for items missing from your order. If you're looking for a store merchant provider, use bigcartel.com or shopify.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would not recommend storenvy.com their print quality is good, but their print registration is not so good. and they don't take responsibility for items missing from your order. If you're looking for a store merchant provider, use bigcartel.com or shopify.com
Ah, so you had less than stellar results with storenvy's printing and/or fulfillment services. That's unfortunate. How about their free e-commerce solution? Storenvy provides several services and I don't believe you need to use their printing or fulfillment services to have a free e-commerce site there. I think that's what Personalized t's was asking about...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help everyone. I am currently using ATT for my website and ecommerce. I am not very happy with the results so far. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
if you are looking for cheap and not a bad host go to Magmahost Solutions - Web Hosting Services the beginner hosting is $1.00 a month, I have one just to test new scripts out,,,, for shopping carts,, Ecwid: E-Commerce Widgets,, its free up to 100 items and have fedex ups usps shipping among others, for website well just get you wordpress free and many free templates and plugins all free,, so now you have $12.00 for a domain name and you can find that for less and $ 1.00 month hosting so grand total to start $13.00 and that is about as cheap as you are going to get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts