T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site and they have a 16 x 20 Monster Heavy Duty Press for $299.00. Seems like a great deal, but I am wondering if this is a bad quality press or if anyone of you can give me info, especially if you have purchased from them before
heatpresswholesale.com

Help me..I am new to this and starting the process...trying to buy my first t-shirt press machine

All information is truly appreciated!!!!:D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Prices aren't bad but when you take into account their shipping rates the price is not as good as it appears. It don't cost 99.00 to ship a heat press

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that too Moffett8....uuummm...I will keep looking .:(..Thanks to both of you who posted...

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I just to advise, You should buy a name brand press and leave the others alone. I think a used name brand press is not a bad option either. .... JB

·
Registered
336 Posts
Be patient with your search for a heat press...don't just buy one because the price looks good. Keep your eye out for a name brand press. I looked and looked all over the place for a good press at the right price. Eventually, I found a 16x20 Stahls Hotronix Draw press on craigslist for $500. Barely used, came with the 3 extra lower platens and TONS of unused transfers.

Keep looking and you'll find a good deal on a quality press.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Be patient with your search for a heat press...don't just buy one because the price looks good. Keep your eye out for a name brand press. I looked and looked all over the place for a good press at the right price. Eventually, I found a 16x20 Stahls Hotronix Draw press on craigslist for $500. Barely used, came with the 3 extra lower platens and TONS of unused transfers.

Keep looking and you'll find a good deal on a quality press.
I think that advice is great. I heard a similar story a guy went to a yard sale and bought a Roland GX24 never used still in the box and got it for $100. The deals can be found with patience. ..... JB

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah stay away from the non-name brand stuff. I need to get rid of mine cuz I have uneven heat on the plate and it screwed up a bunch of my shirts. it started peeling off on one side cuz there wasn't enough heat to cure the ink on the shirt...Looking to get a new or used brand name one instead...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts