T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Through a link that led to a link that led to a link I found this forum and decided to sign up. I bought this business almost 15 years ago to escape the wonderful world of motor freight and haven't looked back. After being destroyed by fire in 2002 we have grown and the name has morphed into the current T Shirt1. We serve the mainland US and farther from our location in Terre Haute, Indiana. As the globe shrinks and becomes more competetive I look to places such as this for and tricks, tips or hints which might help our business. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and hopefully can offer in return what little subject knowledge I might posess.
Best Regards,
Steve Mankin, owner
T Shirt1
Terre Haute, IN
812-232-5046

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. I'm brand new to this printing business. I'm trying to retire from nursing and this looks like a good way to do it, but I'm in the sublimation end of printing rather than in screen printing. I do look forward to learning from you, so feel free to jump into any thread and add your two or more cents in to the exchange.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.