T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Thought that we would stop by and have a look at forums as it seems to be what we need! We literally opened the doors for our new website yesterday - SiK Clothing - its a new business venture for me and my business partner.

Initially, of course we were looking to place links everywhere to promote it. We have read the rules & guidelines so we wont be spamming, but hopefully become active members of these forums as it seems this place is a goldmine of information for those that need it.

However, if you would like to drop by and have a look at the website as we still looking for feedback and constructive critism. We dont have a huge amount of lines at the moment but that will change over time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good Morning! It's 8am where I am. You website looks great and I like the product line/theme. I would recommend removing Sik Clothing as the start of "all" your page titles and try to include other words such as t-shirt in your titles and descriptions (try to set your titles to reflect google searches). For example if I search for a "skull t-shirt" you will never rank high as you don't have any...of course I know you do...you just call it "Emperor Eternity Blue Skull"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Good Morning to you :eek:)

Cool, thank you for the tip Marshall - you're right search engine rankings is what we need so anything that will help us get there is all good. I will have a look at the back end of the website now as I am sure that I saw a setting in there that controls this!

Thank you again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.